15 UK NHS hospitals choose Kanteron in less than a month
In less than a month, 15 Hospital Trusts from the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) have chosen Kanteron Systems’ platform (TMIS) to integrate medical imaging and clinical genomics.
Only weeks after the general availability of Kanteron Systems source code for the NHS was announced, the following NHS Trusts have already joined the group of TMIS users around the world:
- North Bristol Trust
- Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital NHS FT
- University Hospital of South Manchester
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital | Cambridge University Hospitals
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- University of Bradford
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- The Royal Marsden
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Forth Valley
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Salford Royal North
- Cumbria University Hospital NHS Trust
- UCLH – University College London Hospitals
Note: Previously, Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) was already a customer of Kanteron Systems.
This probably represents the fastest rate of adoption of an enterprise healthcare system in the world.